HySecurity manufactures premium gate operators for high security, heavy duty industrial, commercial, residential and parking applications. Our brand stands for highest quality, highest reliability and lowest maintenance.
HySecurity is a fast growing, dynamic company with a performance based, healthy work environment. Our company provides full benefits and a generous 401K program. Candidates must be successful, accountable, high-energy and motivated. We're looking for varsity-level players. HySecurity is committed to excellence, teamwork, results, and fun. We've built a winning team!
Resumes will only be accepted via email (no phone calls, please) and will be scrutinized for original thinking, creativity, accomplishments, and quantifiable results. Submit at least four professional references.
Current positions available:
Quality Control Inspector
$15.00 – $20.00/hr
Principle Responsibility: Examine products and materials for defects or nonconformities compared to requirements from HySecurity drawings or industry specifications; support QA Department, ensure incoming parts, work-in-process, and finished operators meet HySecurity requirements.
Work is of a precise and technical nature with decisions made within the limits of general procedures and specifications. Routine duties are performed in the production areas, independently, with occasional guidance from the Quality Manager. May participate in problem-solving team efforts supporting needs of Production or Engineering.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Summary: The Quality Inspector monitors and reacts to operational problems in the Assembly Department and assists with countermeasures. Takes measurements, records data, and reports inspection and test results. Responsible for containment of nonconforming parts and follow up activities through the MRB process.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Perform receiving inspection of purchased parts, in-process inspection of components and subassemblies, and monitor functional testing and final inspection of assembled operators.
- Read and understand engineering drawings and specifications; review parts against blueprints and specifications to assure compliance with approved methods and quality standards.
- Make initial determination of conformance to requirements and decide whether to accept or reject.
- Quarantine nonconforming parts, perform stock sweep of suspect parts, and provide notification and supporting documentation, makes entries into MRB Log.
- May perform root cause analysis on nonconforming or defective parts and assist in developing countermeasures, including notification of suppliers.
- Carry out disposition of rejected parts, including repair, rework, and functional test.
- Assist with First Article Inspection and reports.
- Assist in analysis of parts returned through the RMA or Warranty process.
- Able to work a shift consistent with Production schedule.
- May participate in process improvement teams with Production or Engineering staff.
- Understanding of basic hydraulic systems (pressure, flow, proper assembly and function of pumps, seals, valves and controls).
- Understanding of electro-mechanical motion and control systems, AC and DC motors, transformers, and safe wiring practices.
- Ability to interpret blueprints, engineering drawings and electrical schematics.
- Basic knowledge of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T) in accordance with ASME specifications (Y14.5).
- Understanding of sampling inspection methods.
- Familiarity with outside processes such as machining, welding, painting and plating.
- Able to understand and apply principles of Quality Control and Lean Manufacturing.
- Able to understand and apply the PDCA cycle and corrective/preventive action (countermeasures); understand cause-effect relationships (root cause analysis).
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication expertise; able to develop process documentation and perform process audits.
- High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others in a fast-paced production environment.
MS Outlook, Excel, and Word required; SAGE ERP operating system a plus.
Education and/or Training
- High school degree or equivalent; mathematical abilities through basic algebra and basic statistics.
- Minimum of two years' experience in manufacturing Quality Control, preferably with machined parts, fabricated (welded) parts, electrical components, and assembly of motion control systems.
- Formal training or minimum one-year experience in fluid mechanics and electronics.
- ASQ Certification a plus.
Production Assembler (numerous openings)
HS + Experience/AA
$13 - $18 per hour
Candidate Profile: Must have 3-5 years production assembly experience in a lean manufacturing environment that utilizes a documented quality program. Quick-learning, organized, detail-oriented, quality minded individual to assemble the best gate operators in the world. Duties include Mechanical and/or electronic assembly of assemblies or sub-assemblies.
Candidate must have:
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Detailed and observant
- Familiarity with hand tools
- Excellent communication skills (especially English)
- Works well in a team setting
- Appreciated quality
- Stable and reliable
- Goal oriented, with prior accomplishments
- Pride in their work and the work of the team in the pursuit of common goals
- Outstanding attendance and safety record
- Positive attitude and excellent work ethics
- Good communication skills and the ability to read and speak English
- Experience in lean manufacturing and KanBan systems
- Forklift certification a plus
- Apply for Production Assembler position at firstname.lastname@example.org
no phone calls, please