Registration Cancelled. More details to come.
REGIONAL HYSECURITY TECH TRAINING*
optional Friday for Crash Authorization Training
*CAGOI CEUs available
HySecurity/Nice Tech Trainings
HySecurity holds several regional tech trainings
throughout the year at locations across the country in an effort to bring HySecurity’s renowned quality training to a location near you. The training includes slide, swing, barrier arm, wedge and anti-ram vehicle barrier operator installation, troubleshooting and maintenance through classroom, Q&A and hands-on training. Attendees leave with confidence and skills in technically supporting, maintaining, and installing both HySecurity and Nice premium gate operators. Students are required to attend the entire training seminar in order to receive their certificate of attendance.
An advanced curriculum at the Seattle factory will be available in 2018.
2017 Regional Tech Training Schedule:
- Nashville, TN - February 22-24, 2017, with optional Friday for Crash Authorization Training
- Carrollton, TX - October 3-6, 2017, with optional Friday for Crash Authorization Training - Cancelled; More details to come.
Three Types of Training:
Day 1: PROGRAM, INSTALL, TROUBLESHOOT
TITAN12L/936, 1500 Series, 1050 control board, MBAR/LBAR
Days 2 & 3: PROGRAM, INSTALL, TROUBLESHOOT
- Easily configure your Residential or Commercial operator to precise site requirements
- Learn installation shortcuts to facilitate setup and configuration of the newly released 936 board with the TITAN linear actuator.
- Discover the power of the 1050 board and the swing and slide gate operators utilizing the 1050 board – 1551, 1724, 3501, 4x00, 7x51, and 8x00 operators
- MBAR/LBAR barrier arm operators and the complete line of accessories
SlideDriver, SwingSmart DC, SlideSmart DC and StrongArmPark DC and Setup/Configure the HyNet Gateway
Day 4: ANTI-RAM CRASH BARRIER INSTALLATION TRAINING
- Easily configure your Industrial or Commercial operator to precise site requirements
- Profitable and easy installs. Learn installation shortcuts, how to use built-in installation tools, and the powerful features of Smart Touch and Smart DC Controllers on all HySecurity operators
- Eliminate costly or frustrating troubleshooting using S.T.A.R.T. software to update operator software, retrieve and analyze history/event logs, easily change operator menu settings and perform operator diagnostics
- Setup and configure the HyNet Gateway using the embedded web server interface
StrongArm M30/M50 and HydraWedge SM50
- StrongArm M30/M50 Anti-ram crash barrier and HydraWedge SM50 shallow mount wedge installation and training
- Hands-on practice for foundation layout, post alignment, arm assembly and unit operation
- Additional tips and techniques for programming and troubleshooting operator
- Join a select group of installers to become authorized to install the successful StrongArm M30/M50 Anti-Ram Crash Barrier and the HydraWedge SM50